NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
- Read More
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
- NABL accredited and BIS recognized testing laboratories
- Complete physical and chemical testing and evaluation of cement raw materials, raw meal, coal/ coke, kiln feed, gypsum, clinker, cement, pozzolana, aggregates, building bricks, concrete, mortar, steel and water, refractory, etc as per various national and international standards
- Mineralogical, morphological and microstructural evaluation of raw materials and cement clinkers by Optical Microscopy (OM) and X-Ray Diffraction (XRD)
- Morphological and microstructural analysis of clinkers, hydrated cements etc. using Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- Diagnostic studies on concrete such as ASR, sulphate attack, carbonation etc., by SEM
- Point to point elemental analysis along with elemental dot maps using SEM/ EDAX
- Petrographic examination of coarse and fine aggregates by polarizing and stereoscopic microscopes as per BIS methods
- Detailed mineralogical evaluation of raw materials, clinkers, aggregates, gypsum, clay, soil and other building materials by XRD.
- Detail testing for mechanical properties of concrete such as compressive strength, flexural strength, coefficient of linear expansion, modulus of elasticity and poisson’s ratio, creep etc.
- Detail testing for durability properties of concrete such as water permeability, RCPT, accelerated carbonation test, chloride migration tests, sulphate resistance test etc.