NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
- National Seminar on Research and Innovation for Sustainable Development of India, September 6-7, 2021
- Result - PG Diploma in Cement Technology 2021-22 (2nd List)
- Result Declaration - PG Diploma in Cement Technology (2021-22)
- 17th NCB International Conference Postponed for few months
- Admission Notice - PG Diploma in Cement Technology 2021-22
- Appointment of Chairman and Vice Chairman - NCB
- National Seminar on “Research and Innovation...” on 6-7 September 2021
- Read More
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Inter-laboratory Services (ILS)
NCB is the apex body providing R&D and technical services in cement and allied building materials. In 2013, Interlaboratory Services (ILS) of NCB was granted accreditation by NABL as per ISO 17043:2010 for providing PT services on cement and cementious materials. The present scope of accreditation limestone; clinker; cement; fly ash; concrete admixture; water for concrete; coal/coke/pet coke in chemical field. In mechanical field, the scope covers cement; fly ash; aggregate; mortar/concrete; tile (ceramic); burnt clay building brick; steel bar.
In mechanical field, the scope covers cement, fly ash, and aggregate.