NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
16th NCB Seminar – National Awards for Energy Efficiency, Environmental Excellence and Quality Excellence
16th NCB Seminar – Abstracts/Tech paper submission dates extended to 31 May 2019 & 30 June 2019 respectively. Details…
- Read More
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
- Development of Alternatives to Natural Sand for use in Concrete Masonry/Plaster
- Evaluation of M40, M60 & M80 Grade Fibre Reinforced Concrete for Performance Improvement of Concrete Structures
- Development of Methods for Service Life Design of Concrete Structures
- Development of Design Parameters for High Strength Concrete
- Testing of Concrete for various tests (Creep test and coefficient of linear expansion test)
- Assessment of residual Life of Existing Structures and Suggestion for Increasing the Life of Nathpa Dam of Nathpa Jakhri Hydro Power Station (NJHPS).
- Evaluation of Low Density Aggregate for Production of Light Weight Structural Concrete