NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
- Consultancy services for getting NABL Accreditation as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- 17th NCB International Conference in 1st/2nd week of December 2022 at Manekshaw Centre, New Delhi
- आज़ादी के अमृत महोत्सव पर हिन्दी की पत्रिकाए
- Result - PG Diploma in Cement Technology 2021-22 (2nd List)
- Result Declaration - PG Diploma in Cement Technology (2021-22)
- Admission Notice - PG Diploma in Cement Technology 2021-22
- Appointment of Chairman and Vice Chairman - NCB
- Read More
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Management of NCB is entrusted to a Board of Governors, which consists of representatives of cement manufacturers, government of India and consumers of cement.
Planning the Research
Identification of research projects in NCB is carried out through the process of technology forecasting, references from industries and the government, seminars etc. The project programme is finalized after direct consultation with industry and deliberations in the Research Advisory Committee (RAC). The projects are executed by multi-disciplinary teams. Besides Programmed Projects, NCB also undertakes Sponsored Projects, at the specific request of an organization, on cost-basis.