NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
NCB Campus - Pics NCB Campus - VideoRead More
NCB CRMs of Coal NCB has developed two new CRMs ofRead More
NCB Proficiency Testing SchemeRead More
CCE Training Brochure NCB Training Calendar 2018-19 NCB Overseas Training Brochure Forthcoming TrainingRead More
Structural Optimization and Design
Structural Optimization and Design programme deals to ensure safety and serviceability requirements of various concrete structures such as high rise building, Prestressed girder etc.
- Evaluation of Structural adequacy and Seismic load carrying capacity of structures
- Proof Checking of Structural Design
- Service Life Design for concrete structures (Service life assessment based on concrete mix design, concrete cover and suggestion for modification of concrete mix proportion)
- Load testing and assessment of load-carrying capacity of structural elements
- Performance and durability studies on Prestressed Concrete made with PPC
- Development of Methods for Service Life Design for Concrete Structure
- Development of Design Parameters for High Strength Concrete
- Effect of higher SO3 content in cement on durability of concrete
- Performance evaluation of M40, M60 & M80 grade fibre reinforced concrete for performance improvement of concrete structures
- Load testing of Prestressed I girder for Yamuna expressway Project.