NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
NCB Campus - Pics NCB Campus - VideoRead More
NCB CRMs of Coal NCB has developed two new CRMs ofRead More
NCB Proficiency Testing SchemeRead More
CCE Training Brochure NCB Training Calendar 2018-19 NCB Overseas Training Brochure Forthcoming TrainingRead More
Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- High magnification (up to 2,00,000x) and high resolution (3-nm) microstructural, nanostructural investigations and elemental mapping of clinker, hydrated cement, aggregate, concrete etc.
- Point to pint chemical analysis by EDS.
- Clinker mineral phases, impact of incorporation of unconventional materials in cement raw mix and alternate fuels on clinker morphology and microstructure
- Study on cement hydration and precipitation of calcium hydroxide
- Effect of pozzolanic materials on C-S-H gel, pore structure investigation,
- Early detection of alkali silica reaction,
- Study of interfacial zone in concrete, deterioration in concrete due to aggressive environment etc.
For further details please contact:
Head of Centre
Centre for Cement Research and Independent Testing
National Council for Cement and Building Materials
34 Km Stone, Delhi-Mathura Road (NH-2), Ballabgarh-121 004, Haryana, INDIA
Fax:+91-129-2242100 / 2246175