NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
- Read More
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Refractory Engineering Services
Refractory still remains one of the important inventories of cement plant. The estimated requirement of various refractory materials such as bricks, castables, mortars, insulations, blankets, ropes, ceramic wool, etc. for one million tonne green field project is around 3000 MT. Further, refractory related problems have major impact on the economic and technical health of the plant and therefore, following areas of refractory are important for investigations:
- Study related to quality of refractories
- Study related to installation of refractories
- Performance / lining life of refractory
- Establishing the bench mark for performance indicators
- Scope for further improvement
NCB has carried out technical audit of refractory and practices of installation by cement plants and could identify the areas which require attention for improved performance including longer life.