NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
- National Seminar on Research and Innovation for Sustainable Development of India, September 6-7, 2021
- Result - PG Diploma in Cement Technology 2021-22 (2nd List)
- Result Declaration - PG Diploma in Cement Technology (2021-22)
- 17th NCB International Conference Postponed for few months
- Admission Notice - PG Diploma in Cement Technology 2021-22
- Appointment of Chairman and Vice Chairman - NCB
- National Seminar on “Research and Innovation...” on 6-7 September 2021
- Read More
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Limestone Consumption Factor
Establishing Limestone Consumption Factor (LCF) for cement plants
Limestone consumption factor studies are very important from the point of view of rationalization of limestone consumption in the production of cement, estimating royalty payable to the state for the limestone mined from their respective captive mines besides internal material audit of the concerned cement plant. NCB has carried out limestone consumption factor studies for cement plants from all over the country.