NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
- National Seminar on Research and Innovation for Sustainable Development of India, September 6-7, 2021
- Result - PG Diploma in Cement Technology 2021-22 (2nd List)
- Result Declaration - PG Diploma in Cement Technology (2021-22)
- 17th NCB International Conference Postponed for few months
- Admission Notice - PG Diploma in Cement Technology 2021-22
- Appointment of Chairman and Vice Chairman - NCB
- National Seminar on “Research and Innovation...” on 6-7 September 2021
- Read More
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
- Used to study the high temperature behavior of raw materials, fuel ash, refractory, ceramic raw materials, glass, frits, enamels, refractory etc.
- Sintering studies
- Initial Deformation Temperature (IDT), spherical Temperature (ST), Hemisphere Temperature (HT) and Flow Temperature of fuel ash.
- The T max of the equipment is 1700oC
For further details please contact:
Head of Centre
Centre for Cement Research and Independent Testing
National Council for Cement and Building Materials
34 Km Stone, Delhi-Mathura Road (NH-2), Ballabgarh-121 004, Haryana, INDIA
Phone (Direct):+91-129-4192237 / 4192246