NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
- Read More
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Energy management is a key programme under CME which offers technical services related to Energy Audits and WHR feasibility studies to cement plants of India and abroad.
- Energy audit studies in cement plants including captive power plants
- Energy management, monitoring and target setting
- Heat balance studies
- Gas balance studies
- Identification of potential for thermal and electrical energy savings and recommendations for remedial measures
- Techno economic feasibility studies for waste heat recovery system (WHRS) in cement plants
METHODOLOGY OF ENERGY AUDIT
- Site visit and data collection
- Measurement of Process and electrical parameters
- Preliminary data analysis
- Preliminary findings presentation at site
- Detailed data analysis at our unit
- Recommendations based on economic viability-short term, medium term & long-term measures.
- Draft Report submission, discussion of recommendation with the client & finalizing the report with the client.
AREA’S OF AUDIT (In brief)
- Review of Electricity Bills, Contract Demand
- Study of Motors Loading
- Performance Evaluation of Boilers
- Performance Evaluation of Turbines
- Performance Evaluation of utilities like Compressors,Pumps,Fans,Blowers
- Illumination System
- Development of energy consumption norms for cement sector under Energy ConservationAct-2001 for Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE)
- Implementation of Energy Conservation Act – 2001 in cement sector for Integration GmbH,Germany through German technical cooperation (GTZ).
- Baseline energy audits in 14 cement plants in india awarded by BEE
- Mandatory energy audit in 03 cement plants in india
- Techno economic feasibility studies for waste heat recovery system in 03 cement plants of India and abroad.
- Energy Audit Studies (More than 170) completed
- Derivation & Finalisation of normalization factor for cement plants in cooperation with BEE
- Report on technological developments in cement industry.
- Bureau of energy efficiency
- Department of Industrial Policy and promotion (DIPP)
- Prism cement Ltd
- Ambuja Cements Ltd
- Malabar cements ltd
- East African Portland cement (Kenya)
- Manikgarh cement
- Lakshmi cement