NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
- National Seminar on Research and Innovation for Sustainable Development of India, September 6-7, 2021
- Result - PG Diploma in Cement Technology 2021-22 (2nd List)
- Result Declaration - PG Diploma in Cement Technology (2021-22)
- 17th NCB International Conference Postponed for few months
- Admission Notice - PG Diploma in Cement Technology 2021-22
- Appointment of Chairman and Vice Chairman - NCB
- National Seminar on “Research and Innovation...” on 6-7 September 2021
- Read More
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
The CHNS Analyzer find utility in determining the percentages of Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Sulphur and Oxygen of organic compounds, based on the principle of "Dumas method" which involves the complete and instantaneous oxidation of the sample by "flash combustion".
It is used to study, a wide variety of sample types, including solids, liquids, volatile and viscous samples, in the fields of cement, building materials, pharmaceuticals, polymers, chemicals, environment, food and energy.
For further details please contact:
Head of Centre
Centre for Cement Research and Independent Testing
National Council for Cement and Building Materials
34 Km Stone, Delhi-Mathura Road (NH-2), Ballabgarh-121 004, Haryana, INDIA
Phone (Direct):+91-129-4192237 / 4192246