NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
16th NCB Seminar – National Awards for Energy Efficiency, Environmental Excellence and Quality Excellence
- Read More
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Calibration Laboratory Services at NCB
NCB provides calibration services in fields of Mass & Volume, Dimension, Force, Pressure, and Revolution to Cement, Construction, Power and Process Industries.
Key Features of Services
- Wide range of calibration services to quality control and quality assurance laboratories of cement plants, process industries, construction sites, testing/R&D laboratories, equipment manufacturers, etc.
- Services traceable to National/International standards through dynamic quality system accredited by NABL as per ISO 17025:2005.
- Having state-of-the-art facilities for calibration of equipment at both at site and in-house.
- Measurement Uncertainties as per ISO/IEC 17025 and NABL guidelines.
ISO 17025:2005 Accredited Services
- Pressure – Dead Weight Testers, Pressure Gauges
- Temperature/RH – Thermometers, Temp. Indicators, Relative Humidity Sensors, PRT/RTD Sensors, Thermocouples, Muffle Furnaces, Humidity Cabinets etc.
- Dimension – Test Sieves, Steel/Glass Scale, Dial Gauges and Vernier Calipers
- Revolution – Tachometers, Vibrating Machines, Loss Angle Machines, Flow Table and Planetary Mixers
- Force – Compression Testing Machine/Universal Testing Machine
- Mass/Volume – Weights, Weighing Balances, Blaine Cell and Volumetric Glassware
Other Services Traceable to National/International Standards
- Force Measuring Devices (Proving Rings, Dynamometers and Load Indicators)*
- Verification of Rebound/Concrete Test Hammer
*This facility is available in NCB-Hyderabad also.
The Services have been re-accredited by NABL after the assessment in May, 2016. The accreditation is valid up to August, 2018.