NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
NCB CRMs of Coal NCB has developed two new CRMs ofRead More
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Calibration Laboratory Services at NCB
NCB provides calibration services in fields of Mass & Volume, Dimension, Force, Pressure, and Revolution to Cement, Construction, Power and Process Industries.
Key Features of Services
- Wide range of calibration services to quality control and quality assurance laboratories of cement plants, process industries, construction sites, testing/R&D laboratories, equipment manufacturers, etc.
- Services traceable to National/International standards through dynamic quality system accredited by NABL as per ISO 17025:2005.
- Having state-of-the-art facilities for calibration of equipment at both at site and in-house.
- Measurement Uncertainties as per ISO/IEC 17025 and NABL guidelines.
ISO 17025:2005 Accredited Services
- Pressure – Dead Weight Testers, Pressure Gauges
- Temperature/RH – Thermometers, Temp. Indicators, Relative Humidity Sensors, PRT/RTD Sensors, Thermocouples, Muffle Furnaces, Humidity Cabinets etc.
- Dimension – Test Sieves, Steel/Glass Scale, Dial Gauges and Vernier Calipers
- Revolution – Tachometers, Vibrating Machines, Loss Angle Machines, Flow Table and Planetary Mixers
- Force – Compression Testing Machine/Universal Testing Machine
- Mass/Volume – Weights, Weighing Balances, Blaine Cell and Volumetric Glassware
Other Services Traceable to National/International Standards
- Force Measuring Devices (Proving Rings, Dynamometers and Load Indicators)*
- Verification of Rebound/Concrete Test Hammer
*This facility is available in NCB-Hyderabad also.
The Services have been re-accredited by NABL after the assessment in May, 2016. The accreditation is valid up to August, 2018.