NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
List of Promoted Officials for the Year 2021
List of Shortlisted Candidates for Written Test/Skill Test & Personal Discussion on 15th March 2023 for posts on contract basis against Advt. No.C/01/2023(01)
NCCBM requires Deputy Manager, Manager, Group Manager, General Manager and Office Assistant on Direct Recruitment Basis Advt. No.R/01/2023(01)
List of Selected Candidates for the Post of Laboratory Assistant & Project Scientist at NCB-B on Contract Basis
Cancellation of Advt No: 2016(01)(R)
* 17th NCB Intl. Conf. - Technical Sessions - YouTube Channel (NCCBM Conference)
List of Selected Candidates for written Test & Personal Discussion for the Post of Office Management Executive, PT Assistant, CRM/BND-Technical Assistant, Laboratory Assistant and Project Scientist at NCB-B on Contract Basis
- Consultancy services for getting NABL Accreditation as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017
NCB – CCE EVENTS / Forthcoming Training ProgrammesRead More
Ongoing Proficiency Testing Schemes
ONLINE Payment Facility
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Raw Materials, Cements & Special Formulations
- Technological assessment of raw materials for cement manufacture and productivity enhancement
- Designing and optimization of raw mixes for improved productivity and clinker quality.
- Techno-economic feasibility studies for utilization of mineralizers and additives for fuel economy and improved cement quality
- Development of special cementitious formulations having regulated setting and strength or non-shrink properties
- Optimization of geopolymeric cementitious compositions and composite cements
- Techno-economic feasibility of utilization of low and marginal grade limestone for cement manufacture
- Assessment and evaluation of silt sediments of reservoirs, dams and river bed sediments for power plants and irrigation projects.
- Cement performance enhancement through optimization of raw mix design, sulphate content and particle size distribution.
- Maximization of fly ash content in PPC through optimization of raw mix design.
- Raw mix design for manufacture of special cements including white Portland cement and sulphate resisting Portland cement
- Optimization of masonry cement compositions using clinker, limestone, fly ash and other filler materials
- Investigations and remedial measures for minimizing lumping and strength loss on storage in cement silos/ cement bags
- Investigations on cement containing nano particles
- Investigations on high volume fly ash cement
- Belite cement utilizing low grade limestone
- Sulphoaluminate belite cement
- Investigations on Portland Limestone Cement