NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
- 17th NCB International Conference - Programme Schedule
- National Awards for Indian Cement Industry-Last date for receiving applications, extended till 30th September 2022
- Extension of last date for submitting the Technical Papers till 30th September 2022
- Consultancy services for getting NABL Accreditation as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- 17th NCB International Conference, 06-09 December 2022 at Manekshaw Centre, New Delhi
- आज़ादी के अमृत महोत्सव पर हिन्दी की पत्रिकाए
- Read More
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Raw Materials, Cements & Special Formulations
- Technological assessment of raw materials for cement manufacture and productivity enhancement
- Designing and optimization of raw mixes for improved productivity and clinker quality.
- Techno-economic feasibility studies for utilization of mineralizers and additives for fuel economy and improved cement quality
- Development of special cementitious formulations having regulated setting and strength or non-shrink properties
- Optimization of geopolymeric cementitious compositions and composite cements
- Techno-economic feasibility of utilization of low and marginal grade limestone for cement manufacture
- Assessment and evaluation of silt sediments of reservoirs, dams and river bed sediments for power plants and irrigation projects.
- Cement performance enhancement through optimization of raw mix design, sulphate content and particle size distribution.
- Maximization of fly ash content in PPC through optimization of raw mix design.
- Raw mix design for manufacture of special cements including white Portland cement and sulphate resisting Portland cement
- Optimization of masonry cement compositions using clinker, limestone, fly ash and other filler materials
- Investigations and remedial measures for minimizing lumping and strength loss on storage in cement silos/ cement bags
- Investigations on cement containing nano particles
- Investigations on high volume fly ash cement
- Belite cement utilizing low grade limestone
- Sulphoaluminate belite cement
- Investigations on Portland Limestone Cement