NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
- 17th NCB International Conference - Programme Schedule
- National Awards for Indian Cement Industry-Last date for receiving applications, extended till 30th September 2022
- Extension of last date for submitting the Technical Papers till 30th September 2022
- Consultancy services for getting NABL Accreditation as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- 17th NCB International Conference, 06-09 December 2022 at Manekshaw Centre, New Delhi
- आज़ादी के अमृत महोत्सव पर हिन्दी की पत्रिकाए
- Read More
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Management of NCB is entrusted to a Board of Governors, which consists of representatives of cement manufacturers, government of India and consumers of cement.
Planning the Research
Identification of research projects in NCB is carried out through the process of technology forecasting, references from industries and the government, seminars etc. The project programme is finalized after direct consultation with industry and deliberations in the Research Advisory Committee (RAC). The projects are executed by multi-disciplinary teams. Besides Programmed Projects, NCB also undertakes Sponsored Projects, at the specific request of an organization, on cost-basis.