NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
List of Promoted Officials for the Year 2021
List of Shortlisted Candidates for Written Test/Skill Test & Personal Discussion on 15th March 2023 for posts on contract basis against Advt. No.C/01/2023(01)
NCCBM requires Deputy Manager, Manager, Group Manager, General Manager and Office Assistant on Direct Recruitment Basis Advt. No.R/01/2023(01)
List of Selected Candidates for the Post of Laboratory Assistant & Project Scientist at NCB-B on Contract Basis
Cancellation of Advt No: 2016(01)(R)
* 17th NCB Intl. Conf. - Technical Sessions - YouTube Channel (NCCBM Conference)
List of Selected Candidates for written Test & Personal Discussion for the Post of Office Management Executive, PT Assistant, CRM/BND-Technical Assistant, Laboratory Assistant and Project Scientist at NCB-B on Contract Basis
- Consultancy services for getting NABL Accreditation as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017
NCB – CCE EVENTS / Forthcoming Training ProgrammesRead More
Ongoing Proficiency Testing Schemes
ONLINE Payment Facility
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Project Engineering & System Design
Project Engineering and System Design (PSD) encompass activities for project management from concept to commissioning of Greenfield/ Brownfield Cement plants.
SERVICES OFFERED UNDER THE PROGRAMME
- Project Formulation and Engineering Services.
- Project Management and Field Services.
- Plant Performance Assessment.
- Plant System Design Audit.
- Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR) Studies.
- Assessment of plant capacity and bottle neck study for capacity enhancement.
- Highly trained and experienced staff
- Equipped with latest software, and measuring/ testing equipment.
- Computerized databases.
- Tailor made proposals according to client requirement.
SELECT LIST OF RECENT PROJECTS
- Project Monitoring and Control for setting up a 600 tpd cement plant in Republic of Congo for of Republic of Congo.
- Techno Economic Feasibility Report (TEFR) for setting up a 1 MTPA cement plant for EAPCC, Kenya, Africa.
- Techno Economic Feasibility Report for setting up two 0.6 MTPA cement grinding units at Kisumu, Kenya and Arusha, Tanzania for EAPCC, Kenya, Africa.
- Technical Appraisal and Recommendations for setting up a 600 tpd cement plant in Republic of Congo for Ministry of External Affairs, GoI.
- Comprehensive Techno-Economic Review for Ali-Sabieh cement plant in Djibouti, Africa for Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India.
- Techno Economic Feasibility Report for setting up a 3 MTPA cement project for M/s Heidelberg Cement Ltd, Gulberga, Karnataka, India
- Pre-feasibility and Techno Economic Feasibility Report for setting up a Cement and Allied Materials handling unit for Malabar Cements Ltd at Cochin port.
- Preparation of DPR for 5000 TPD new Greenfield clinkerisation unit, and up-gradation of capacity of existing 3 kilns to 5000 TPD each at Gujarat for M/s Ambuja Cement, India.
- Plant Performance Assessment carried out for M/s Meghalaya Cements Ltd, Meghalaya.
- Preparation of benchmarking reports for cement plants and cement grinding units of various capacitites for IPICOL, Odisha.
- Assessment of Air Pollution Control Equipment for Malabar Cements Ltd at Walayar plant and Cherthala grinding unit.
- Setting up a 1.0 MTPA cement plant; Tender document preparation and freezing of capacity of plant equipment and machinery for M/s Devarshi Cement Ltd., India.
- Corporat Debt structuring study carried out for M/s Saurashtra Cements
- More than 30 TEFRs/ 5 DPRs have been prepared leading to realization of cement projects within the country and abroad as well.
- Techno-Economic Viability Studies for plant operations carried out for 3 cement plants, leading to normal and stable operation of the plants.
- Reports also made for productivity improvement studies for various cement plants.
- Reports made on capacity enhancement in various sections through system design improvement for various cement plants.
- Contribution in Development of state of the art techniques in Cement Manufacturing.
- System design of cement transportation from cement mills to cement silos to reduce energy consumption, by way of optimization of conveying distance, change over to mechanical system and a separate packing machine for some of the silos has been studied. This has helped various cement plants reduce their energy consumption considerably.