NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
- 17th NCB International Conference - Programme Schedule
- National Awards for Indian Cement Industry-Last date for receiving applications, extended till 30th September 2022
- Extension of last date for submitting the Technical Papers till 30th September 2022
- Consultancy services for getting NABL Accreditation as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- 17th NCB International Conference, 06-09 December 2022 at Manekshaw Centre, New Delhi
- आज़ादी के अमृत महोत्सव पर हिन्दी की पत्रिकाए
- Read More
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
The CHNS Analyzer find utility in determining the percentages of Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Sulphur and Oxygen of organic compounds, based on the principle of "Dumas method" which involves the complete and instantaneous oxidation of the sample by "flash combustion".
It is used to study, a wide variety of sample types, including solids, liquids, volatile and viscous samples, in the fields of cement, building materials, pharmaceuticals, polymers, chemicals, environment, food and energy.
For further details please contact:
Head of Centre
Centre for Cement Research and Independent Testing
National Council for Cement and Building Materials
34 Km Stone, Delhi-Mathura Road (NH-2), Ballabgarh-121 004, Haryana, INDIA
Phone (Direct):+91-129-4192237 / 4192246