NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
National Awards for Energy Efficiency, Environmental Excellence and Quality Excellence in Indian Cement Industry (2015-16 & 2016-17).
[table id=1 /]
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
NCB Campus - Pics NCB Campus - VideoRead More
NCB CRMs of Coal NCB has developed two new CRMs ofRead More
NCB Proficiency Testing SchemeRead More
CCE Training Brochure NCB Training Calendar 2018-19 NCB Overseas Training Brochure Forthcoming TrainingRead More
NCB Proficiency Testing Scheme
NCB is the apex body providing R&D and technical services in cement and allied building materials. In 2013, Interlaboratory Services (ILS) of NCB was granted accreditation by NABL as per ISO 17043:2010 for providing PT services on cement and fly ash. The present scope of accreditation covers cement, fly ash, limestone, coal/pet coke, clinker, granulated slag and water for concrete in chemical field.
In mechanical field, the scope covers cement, fly ash, and aggregate.
THE LAST DATE OF PT REGISTRATION IS EXTENDED UPTO 04/08/2018 FOR ALL THE PT SCHEMES.
- NCB PROFICIENCY TESTING SCHEME ON COARSE AGGREGATE (MECHANICAL PARAMETERS): ILS/PT/40 — Protocol & Form
- NCB PROFICIENCY TESTING SCHEME ON FINE AGGREGATE (MECHANICAL PARAMETERS): ILS/PT/41 Protocol & Form
- NCB PROFICIENCY TESTING SCHEME ON CONCRETE CUBE (MECHANICAL PARAMETERS): ILS/PT/42 — Protocol & Form
- NCB PROFICIENCY TESTING SCHEME ON WATER FOR CONCRETE (CHEMICAL PARAMETERS): ILS/PT/43 — Protocol & Form
- NCB PROFICIENCY TESTING SCHEME ON OPC (MECHANICAL PARAMETERS): ILS/PT/44 — Protocol & Form